Followers

Welcome to The View from the Prime Meridian

Welcome to The View from the Prime Meridian.

The intent of this site is to share my thoughts and views on corporate behavior and organizational excellence, issues I believe have a critical impact on day-to-day business practices.

I hope you enjoy this blog and invite your feedback. To learn more about the consulting services offered by Prime Meridian Consulting Services, LLC, please visit my website at www.primemcs.com.

Peter

Saturday, October 16, 2010

The View from the Prime Meridian: Why "Why" is Important

The View from the Prime Meridian: Why "Why" is Important: "The other day, I was sitting in a coffee shop reading my newspaper when I happened to overhear a conversation at the next table. One gentl..."

No comments:

Post a Comment